Saturday, March 31, 2012

Get Your Freak On Tag

Hey there girls! I thought that I might just roll with the boredom of the moment and do a tag so that you get to know me a little better, and since I am a freak, I decided I should do this tag.  If you want to link your own in the comments below, or simply answer the questions!
Question number one, WOOP WOOP: What is a nickname only your family calls you?
This is simply the oddest thing and it has nothing to do with my name, but my dad calls me Uzu Buzu. Has nothing to do with life, I know, but whatever. I love it, cause it simply reminds me of home :).
2. What's a weird habit of yours?
I probably have a ton of weird habits. The one I can think of right now is my dirty jokes. You probably would have no idea, but I always comment dirty things and make dirty jokes, and it's really not because I have a dirty mind, but just kind of a reflex. If anyone says anything that sounds a little dirty I'd be the first to comment about it, and it's so weird, because I am really quite innocent, so I have no idea what the fire truck is wrong with me.
3. Do you have any weird phobias?
Yes, of course I do. I am weird hence I must have weird phobias don't I? My biggest fear is public transportation. I always get stressed out on buses and trains and get lost and such so.... Yup.
4. What's a song you secretly love to blast and belt out when you're alone?
Haha, well, this is embarrassing. I have a list of stupid girl fan type of songs that I love even though they're stupid, and really not believable and one of them is Unfriend You by Greyson Chance. Now don't laugh at me and don't leave the blog just because of this even if this really demands that somebody smacks me across the face.
5. What's one of your biggest pet peeves?
Well looks-wise I hate it when guys have long hair. I don't know why, but it simply bothers me, and it is simply the biggest turnoff when talking about looks. Sorry if this offends anybody, it's just my personal opinion. Personality-wise I hate people that aren't grateful for what they have, and a thing that shows this really obviously is that I am really bothered by people saying that they need something that's very superficial rather than saying that they want it. It just ticks me off, no, you do not NEED a new lipstick, no, you do not NEED a nail polish just because it's different to everything you've ever seen before. You WANT it. There's a HUMONGOUS difference.
6. What's one of your nervous habits?
My nervous habits are either playing with a necklace I have on if I have a necklace on, or cracking my knuckles, which is disgusting and really unhealthy so I'm trying to break this off.
7. What side of the bed do you sleep on?
I have a queen size bed so it's either middle or floor :D.
8. What was your first stuffed animal?
I think my first stuffed animal is a Dalmatian that I called peepee. I know. I'm odd.
9. What's the drink you always order at Starbucks?
We don't really have a Starbucks here, but when I used to live in a place where they had Starbucks I would always order the Chai Tea Latte. Since I don't like coffee or anything with chocolate, it's the perfect choice.
10. What's the beauty rule you preech, but never practice?
Well, I think you should tell me :D.
11. Which way do you face in the shower?
Do I face a certain way in the shower? Does anyone?
12. Do you have any weird body skills?
I can touch my tounge to my nose, and my thumb to my wrist, put my leg over and behind my head, I can point with my toe, and that's basically it. Are you creeped out enough?
13. What's your favorite comfort food?
My favorite comfort food is any food really. I just enjoy stuffing my face with anything, not sweets, though, when I am upset or in the need of comforting.
14. What's a word or exclamation you always say?
I switch my weird expressions every once in a while. I say different weird things every few weeks I guess. I can't really think of one right now.
15. Time to go to bed what are you actually wearing?
I usually wear to bed a pair of Pj bottoms, usually my zebra print ones (FREEAK), and a random oversized comfortable shirt that I find in any of the closets at home.

Hope you enjoyed this :) Now in order to make up for my fangirl mistake up there, I will post another song I have been loving lately by The Script called "If You Ever Come Back".
Hope you did follow the earth hour instructions, because this is so important to take care of our planet you have no idea.

No comments:

Post a Comment