Sunday, November 25, 2012

99 Random Questions Tag

Hello girls. 
So very sorry for my long long absence. So many things have happened this week that I really... I really had to have a little break. For instance, I almost went on a date with a completely new guy that I know from a few years back and is two years older to a movie, when my sister-like friend told me he's a player, and when I said "hey it's been nice to talk to you, but I'm not really interested" his answer proved her right. That is all alright considering I still want Mr. object. I thought that in order to be a bit lighter we'll do a random tag. Wouldn't it be nice? Hope we all had a great Thanksgiving (whoever's American that is) and an even great black Friday.

1) Do you sleep with your closet doors open or closed?
I don't have a walk in closet, but I sleep with them closed. If I had a walk in closet I would have loved to have it open, and to see my closet in my dreams.
 
2) Do you take the shampoos and conditioner bottles from hotel?
No. I think that's a little rude, but no judgement there.
 
3) Do you sleep with your sheets tucked in or out?
AHHHH of course I sleep with them tucked out. Have I committed some deadly sin that I desetve being punished for by tucking my sheets in before I sleep?
 
4) Have you ever stolen a street sign before?
I'm this physically weak to a pathetic extant, goody two shoes girl. No I haven't.
 
5) Do you like to use post-it notes?
If by using them you mean sticking them to random places everywhere all the time, then yes. Very mature. I know.
 
6) Do you cut out coupons but then never use them?
If I cut them I use them. If I don't need them, I don't cut them.

7)Would you rather be attacked by a big bear or a swarm of a bee?

Well, I quite enjoy living. I think I chose the obvious NONE.
 
8) Do you have freckles?
Yup. Just a little on my cheeks, though.

9) Do you always smile for pictures?
 
Not always, but mostly.

10) What is your biggest pet peeve?

Oh wow. I have so many. I hate clingy people. I hate when people enjoy being pathetic, and making you feel bad about everything you say to them. I hate people picking fights. I hate dramatic people basically haha. 

11) Do you ever count your steps when you walk?
No, I think of other things though. I love thinking when I walk almost as much as I love thinking in the shower.

12) Have you ever peed in the woods?

Yeah sure.

13) What about pooped in the woods?

Feminine much?

14) Do you ever dance even if theres no music playing?

I love dancing. I dance when possible.

15) Do you chew your pens and pencils?
Hell no. That's nasty.

16) How many people have you slept with this week?

What are you? None.

17) What size is your bed?

Queen size. Well fitted for a queen much like myself ;)
 
18) What is your Song of the week?
22 by Taylor Swift :D
 
19) Is it okay for guys to wear pink?
Hell yea. You know a guy has some style when he manages to style pink. 

20) Do you still watch cartoons?
Yup :)

21) Whats your least favorite movie?
Hard to choose. I like most movies. There is one comedy that I tried watching and didn't get through, but I wouldn't know what it was called for the life of me.
 
22) Where would you bury hidden treasure if you had some?
In a bank account. Duh.
 
23) What do you drink with dinner?
Tea. Good warm herbal tea that soothes the heck out of me.
 
24) What do you dip a chicken nugget in?
Ketchup I guess. Or sweet chilly sauce.
 
25) What is your favorite food?
Oh wow. Tough competition between steak and sushi. 

26) What movies could you watch over and over and still love?

Max Payne. It reminds me of my first date.

27) Last person you kissed/kissed you?

Mama.
 
28) Were you ever a boy/girl scout?
Fo sho! Still am.
 
29) Would you ever strip or pose nude in a magazine?
Probably not considering I want to be a politician, and that would be a BAD BAD idea.
 
30) When was the last time you wrote a letter to someone on paper?
Two months ago.
 
31) Can you change the oil on a car?
I don't even drive. Yup, I'm almost 18, and don't drive. As I've said, I just love walking.
 
32) Ever gotten a speeding ticket?
^
 
33) Ever ran out of gas?
My mom has on the way to the mall I'd think. Other than that refer to #32 and #31
 
34) Favorite kind of sandwich?
When we drove up to Vermont three or four years ago, and had the most amazing Thanksgiving Turkey sandwich. Turkey, cranberry sauce, stuffing, and heaven in a piece of bread.
 
35) Best thing to eat for breakfast?
I don't really eat breakfast, which is unhealthy, I know, but if I had to I would gladly eat English breakfast. Without the sausage, though, 'cause I hate sausage.

36) What is your usual bedtime?
Well, the usual is 11pm, but if I could go to sleep and wake whenever without worrying about school it would be 3am.
 
37) Are you lazy?
Depends how driven I am.
 
38) When you were a kid, what did you dress up as for Halloween?
Mostly fairies. Any freaking kind of fairy I could dress up as.
 
39) What is your Chinese astrological sign?
Pig. Very funny.
 
40) How many languages can you speak? 
Two  fluently, I would say, and two more, not so fluently. Would love to know every single language.

41) Do you have any magazine subscriptions?
Nope. I rather reading a good book over it.
 
42) Which are better legos or lincoln logs?
Legggggoooo
 
43) Are you stubborn?
As stubborn as life has to offer.
 
44) Who is better...Leno or Letterman?
Kimmel
 
45) Ever watch soap operas?
Teen dramas are the best!!! All the depth that I have in me.
 
46) Are you afraid of heights?
Yup.
 
47) Do you sing in the car?
I sing everywhere.
 
48) Do you sing in the shower?
As I've said already.
 
49) Do you dance in the car?
Possible. Not gonna lie. 

50) Ever used a gun?
Nah honey.

51) Last time you got a portrait taken by a photographer?

Too long ago.

52) Do you think musicals are cheesy?

Yes. But I love them.
 
53) Is Christmas stressful?
Of course not.
 
54) Ever eat a pierogi?
Yes. All too lovely.
 
54) Favorite type of fruit pie?
I don't really like pie. I don't really like desserts in general.
 
56) Occupations you wanted to be when you were a kid?
Model, singer, actress, dancer and superstar. That is until some mean girls messed with my head, and now I have stage fright. I will however be a politician and save the world.
 
57) Do you believe in ghosts?
 Should I?
 
58) Ever have a Deja-vu feeling?
In the past more than in current days.
 
59) Take a vitamin daily?
Nah. My diet is very balanced.
 
60) Wear slippers?
Only the fuzziest of types. Or as missglamorazy would say only the rarest of slippers.
 
61) Wear a bath robe?
Nah. Not really. Only in fancy hotels.
 
62) What do you wear to bed?
Depending on the season really.
 
63) First concert?
Hmmm... Jonas Brothers, Demi Lovato, and Avril Lavigne. I had my fair share of stupidity.
 
64) Wal-Mart, Target or Kmart?
Target I think.
 
65) Nike or Adidas?
Adidas I think.

66) Cheetos Or Fritos?

Fritos!
 
67) Peanuts or Sunflower seeds?
Both. Nut mixture!
 
68) Ever hear of the group Tres Bien?
No, but I know what it means!
 
69) Ever take dance lessons?
Almost every single year of my life. Almost every kind of dance.
 
70) Is there a profession you picture your future spouse doing?
Something that makes them work their asses off. I like hardworking people.
 
71) Can you curl your tongue?
Yup. I can also touch it to my nose.... Freakk!
 
72) Ever won a spelling bee?
Never tried, but I am quite good at spelling.
 
73) Have you ever cried because you were so happy?
I think I have. At some point I must have.
 
74) Own any record albums?
My father owns some.
 
75) Own a record player?
No, but hopefully some day I will.
 
76) Regularly burn incense?
No, but I burn scented candles. Incense make me nauseous to be honest.
 
77) Ever been in love?
I don't think I'll ever know how to differ regular love from falling IN love.
 
78) Who would you like to see in concert?
Walk The Moon. They seem like so much fun.
 
79) What was the last concert you saw?
HMMM... Probably some local band at the fair. I'm really not sure.
 
80) Hot tea or cold tea?
Hot. Especially round this time of year.
 
81) Tea or coffee?
Tea.

82) Sugar or snickerdoodles?

Sugar.
 
83) Can you swim well?
Yes, I do. And I love it. Such an easy way to calm down.
 
84) Can you hold your breath without holding your nose?
Yep.
 
85) Are you patient?
Usually.

86) DJ or band, at a wedding?
Paolo Nutini. Dream come true.
 
87) Ever won a contest?
A few stupid ones.
 
88) Ever have plastic surgery?
No. Don't plan to.
 
89) Which are better black or green olives?
Black.
 
90) Can you knit or crochet?
I used to, but kinda forgot.
 
91) Best room for a fireplace?
My room, or somewhere with a little nook that you can read books in.
 
92) Do you want to get married?
I don't really mind the ceremony itself, but I would love to have a partner to spend the rest of my life with, yes.
 
93) If married, how long have you been married?
Got time till then, honey.
 
94) Who was your HS crush?
So many and HS is not even over.
 
95) Do you cry and throw a fit until you get your own way?
Not anymore I don't. I do however cry quite a lot. Especially at the pain of others.
 
96) Do you have kids?
Thanks to all that's good and pure on this earth not yet.
 
97) Do you want kids?
I would love to have some of my own and at least one adopted, yes.
 
98) Whats your favorite color?
Green, blue, and burgundy.
 
99) Do you miss anyone right now?
Considering I used to live in a different country- hell yea. Many.

No comments:

Post a Comment