Monday, October 8, 2012

Honeeeyyyy I'm Hommmmeee

Hello hello honey bees.
How are we today? Me? I'm amazing. The delegation was a lot of emotional ups and downs, but overall it was one of the best experiences of my life by far. It has been amazing getting to know some of the people better, and reconnecting with people I don't get to talk to on a day to day basis.
Bob, you know, the guy before the current one was there, too, and we really just had a blast together. Not in a romantic way at all. I'm done with him, but he was really taking care of me when I was crying, and he was really worried about me not eating enough, which is bull by the way, I might not look like it fortunately, but I eat more than him easily. He was like... Not to be weird and sick or anything, but he was like an attractive brother throughout this whole trip. He's attractive, but he was like a brother to me somewhat.
Just like in every past delegation I've been on this one came with a whole lot of crazy laughter. Sitting so many hours with so many good friends on a bus makes everything seem ridiculous and everybody's heads go mad. We spent hours playing games and laughing at people in their sleep.
Now that I'm back home, still missing my parents, because they are STILL exploring the world, I have to take care of myself, which quite frankly I hate, but if there's something, anything really, that I hate more, it's letting others take care of myself. Hence I sit in front of the computer in the most unhealthy way and munch on snacks instead of unloading my suitcase or cooking something healthy to eat. Way to goooo.




Here's an outfit of the day :) 
My John Lennon "Imagine" top is from Topshop a few years ago. I love it. Absolutely love it. It's like a band t-shirt, which I can never pull off, but better.
My shorts are from a local boutique, but they are just the regular high rise black shorts that aren't too fitted. I adore them for summer, spring, and autumn.
My earrings are from H&M and they came in a pack of four, and my necklace is probably my most worn evaaaa necklace, which is a gold bird necklace from Accessorize. I wore my ever comfortable black loafers.

Hope to write more interesting stuff tomorrow. XOXO Roni J.

No comments:

Post a Comment