Friday, April 6, 2012

Self Explenatory

So if you ever wonder where I was in the past few days, I shall tell you now.
I was right here all along. The truth is I was just struggling with the internet connection and we had to bring the internet person over to fix it, and I just couldn't write anything during that time, but I did take pictures of outfit of the days for you and they will be here today :D.
I hope you enjoy the outfits of the days I am posting right here and have a great weekend <3 XOXO Roni J.
This first outfit's picture was taken in a hurry before I had to go to school, so there's only one picture.
The shirt is from Zara I'm almost certain, the shorts are from Urban Outfitters on sale and they have a scalloped edge and dots all over them, and I love them so freaking much! The necklace is from a local store, and that's basically it. I didn't show the shoes I was wearing because they were just Havaianas flip flops. I felt like keeping it really summery and simple.



  This outfit, in contrary to the previous one is more put together and thought through. I also managed to take more pictures of it.
The shirt is a colorblocking shirt from last year's collection from Zara. I love it because it is so on trend and the colors are just so complimentary on most skin tones and they remind me of a summer sunset, which I love.
The pants are chinos that are also from Zara. I love their color. I think it's so versatile and they are just so amazingly comfortable that it's lovely.
The shoes are sandals I got as a gift from a friend, but they are from last summer's American Eagle's collection. They snake print (fake of course) exactly on trend this year, and they are supercalifragilisticexpialidocious-ly comfortable.
The earrings are again Freedom by Topshop.
The rings are the same rings as ALWAYS.
The necklace is the regular bird necklace that my sister got me from Accessorize for my birthday. The belt I think is from Ebay or something like that, it's just a skinny brown belt.

Today's song is Long Distance by Bruno Mars. I don't know what this has to do with anything, but I've been loving it so much and humming it everywhere I've been going. It makes me sadly happy, if that makes any sense.


No comments:

Post a Comment