Saturday, September 8, 2012

Life's Good (August Favorites)

Hello there ladies. How have you been?
Please check out my last post about the new segment I am hoping to do in the next few weeks to two months. I really am planning to put a lot of effort into it, and I would love it if you guys commented, and shared your ideas and thoughts!
I've had some really good days being back at school. My focus level is higher considering I have no meaningless boy drama in my life, I have been complimented by many guys (one of them even said I was perfect. Hmm....), I have had a pretty intricate social life, in a good way that is, and my sister is happy, which makes me the happiest, and everybody is healthy thank goodness. Life is good when you know how to appreciate it.
I have been so freaking late to do this, but I am still doing it. AUGUST FAVORITES!!!
I have very little favorites for this month for some reason, but what can I do.
#1 A pair of shoes my mother got me. They are black suede loafers by the brand Rubi (which I don't know a thing about, so, if you do, please, tell me in the comments), and I am wearing them to death. I've worn them so much that I have a tan line. It's bad. I really needed black shoes, because all of mine got ruined at the same time for some reason, and because I mostly wear things that go with black shoes. My mother knows me so well <3
#2 My fake Tory Birch purse. It's nude, and can be turned into a clutch by removing it's straps, which is very convenient. It matches everything, It holds exactly the amount of things that I need for a night out, and it looks even better than the things Tory Birch has currently. Oh, and it cost me nothing, because it's fake and it's from China.
# My beloved Midnight Pomegranate body splash from Bath and Body Works, which I have been wearing ever since... 7th grade maybe, which makes it my favorite scent in the past 5 years almost. Flip! That is a LOT of time! It is such a sexy scent, it is sweet, fruity and musky, but not too sweet like some Victoria's Secret's scents, which, personally, I really dislike. Recommend it a bunch!
#My mama's food. After having eaten so much in China, and when my mother flew to see my sister, I have honestly missed her cooking so so much.



And, as usual, a song for a great month: Maybe I Love You by Lenka. XOXO Roni J.



No comments:

Post a Comment