Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Now Is The Start

Hello cutie patooties!
Guess what? I have started my senior year. SENIOR FREAKING YEAR! It's my 12th time starting school for the 12th year in a row. It feels weird. It feels different, as cliche as I thought that might be. This year is going to be remembered by me as the most fun I've ever had, and I will not let anybody or anything ruin this feeling for me. I am absolutely loving it. Being the oldest at school and teasing all the tiny little freshmen through juniors.
I am gonna have the time of my life this year. I'm not leaving this as anybody else's responsibility. I will make things happen, and in the best way possible.
Speaking of Now is the start, I cannot wait for two albums coming out in October. One is Tay Swift's Red (the one she has only recently released its first single called We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together , and Pines, which is A Fine Frenzy's new creation, which holds within it the beautiful cheerful song- Now Is The Start.
If you like these songs you should definitely check the albums as soon as they come out (Red- October 22nd and Pines- October 9th).


Speaking of new things!!! I just got a beautiful sweater from Pull and Bear that I love dearly, a tank top from H&M I love so much I named it Melissa (no reason), and an evil eye ring from a little shack at the mall.
The sweater is one of my favorite things ever. It's such a good layering piece for the fall/winter season, if you pop a button up underneath. It runs a bit big in sizes, because it's extra slouchy. I am usually size M and I took S, because it fit perfectly, and it doesn't make you look round or wider because of the stripes, and is quite figure flattering (hopefully when the weather cools down I will show it in an outfit of the day. It is not made out of wool, which makes it less warm. It is 50% cotton and 50% acrylic.
The tank top is the most amozing (yes, amOzing) shade of nude that fits my skin tone perfectly (olive-y), because of it's pinkish undertones. It is superdy duperdy figure flattering especially with a stretchy camisole underneath that tucks your belly in a little (we all have pouch days or kangaroo days).
The ring is just the piece of jewelery I've been waiting for a long long time. I am such a jewelery junky. I have far more cheap and expensive jewelery than I will ever need, but I still gravitate towards that sections in  every store more than any other department. The ring though, unlike many of the jewelery I've bought recently, is something I know I will be wearing for a long long time. It is such a beautiful unique piece I know most people won't have, and it is probably going to appear in my favorites in a few days.
Love you all, and take care :) XOXO Roni J.

No comments:

Post a Comment