Monday, July 16, 2012

Bon Voyage

Dear dear readers, I love you all so sincerely much, but unfortunately for those who want to read and for the part of me that likes to write, I will be on vacation until the 2nd of August where I can't get an internet excess :( How sad!
I do, however, promise to take pictures of my outfits everyday and post an outfit of the day for everyday right after I come back home.
Meanwhile I do suggest that if you're a girl or in a deep need to understand women, you start watching the Bethenny show that is replacing my beloved Ellen show for the summer and I really hope that it manages to stick for more seasons, because it is hilarious.
Everything you want to know about beauty products and waxing or relationships, or really anything girly, you will get information about, and Bethenny, the host, is amazingly sweet and honest and has some smart tips (including business tips, because of her very successful business). I love it and deeply recommend you watch it.
I'll see you soon. Have a great end of July and beginning of August! <3 XOXO Roni J.

No comments:

Post a Comment