Friday, October 4, 2013

Burning Up

Well hello there. It's not everyday that I pull a Jonas Brothers' song out of my ass just like that, but it is so fitting considering I am burning up. Not for anyone in particular, hell no. I haven't been any less interested in anyone since I was like 4. I am burning up, though, God am I burning up. Fever. That's what I have. Oh and tonsils the size of a tennis ball each. Fun.
So yea. I basically have to drink all my foods and miss out a ton of things in college. Not fun at all really.
I got some good news that the film I made senior year got into a big international film contest in Hollywood, so I might be traveling there the end of this month. It's a great honor, and so rewarding, to know that after all that I have put into that stupid film, after all that I did for this stupid film, it's finally starting to pay off. A little. A little at a time.
So this is my little short update that's probably not really satisfying for you in any way shape or form, but it's time to take some medicine and fall back asleep. <3 XOXO Roni J.

No comments:

Post a Comment